Tuesday 4 January 2011

Starbucks - Simpson Loan

Starbucks


Today I had the misfortune of running into my mate Sam, who immediately asked if I would create a website for him. I said yes, but at the cost of coffee.

We went to Starbucks.

You all know about Starbucks. Right? You've at least seen them. You've been to them. You've thought about arson. Well, maybe not the last one.

This Starbucks is individual, however. It's completely different from the other starbucks, in that it is situated on Simpson Loan, also known as that walkway down from Doctors to the Meadows. No one other Starbucks is situated here, although there is one around 100m up the road.

But in all honesty, the review. It has too many chairs, most of which are full, and not enough wall sockets. If you like Starbucks, it has the sort of drinks that Starbucks has. I liked the Mocha.

But we did spend around 10 minutes trying to get on the wireless. It's just too far away to get the CMB signal, and the normal Starbucks pay signal didn't work for some reason. I didn't have a mac this time, so this may have all been due to the PCs, and not the actual one.

And I guess that's all I have to say. A completely unspectacular experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment